Friday, August 5, 2011

Live Binders

As we roll out our "Pass the iPad" project at Bay Farm I will also try out, implement, and review a variety of WebTools4Learning (also the name of another blog I'm building.)



One of my new favorites is Live Binders, which allows you to create digital binders full of websites and documents archived as resources according to the themes, subjects, or topics you create. You can keep an unlimited number of "binders" on your digital shelf and can share with others.

I'm thinking of creating grade level livebinders with my students so they can contribute topic resources and websites and share with each other, building collaborative intelligence. Best of all, these binders can be embedded into blogs and websites, so we will be embedding them into our Edmodo learning spaces for easy access, building, and sharing!

Here's my "Pass the iPad" LiveBinder that I am building throughout the project. A link to it will allow you to view it as it is updated with new resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment